|Our Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability|
|Product Line||Custom||F A Q||Testimonials||Related Sites||Contact Us/Order|
1. Warranty. Hall Productions warrants to the first consumer purchaser ("you") that any wood or light box purchased from this Website will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months following purchase.
2. Remedy. Hall Productions agrees that if you qualify for the warranty, it will, at its option, repair or replace the defective product at no charge to you, excluding inbound shipping charges.
3. Exclusive Remedy. Repair or replacement of a Hall Productions product, as provided herein, is the sole remedy available to you against Hall Productions, and in no event will Hall Productions be responsible for any other liability or damages or for incidental, special, or consequential damages, regardless of whether purported liability is predicated upon negligence, strict tort, contract, or other products liability theory and whether or not Hall Productions is warned about the possibility of such liability or damages. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
4. Disclaimer. Hall Productions makes no warranty, express or implied, that any of its light box products may be used for detection, medical diagnostic, or as medical devices. Hall Production makes no claim, express or implied, that its light box products are intended to do anything more than provide screening of materials placed thereon, and such screening does not include detections. Hall Productions makes no claim that a light box will prevent or reverse any medical condition. Hall Productions does not guarantee or warrant, expressly or impliedly, that its equipment will protect an individual from contracting any disease or illness. The information contained in these Web pages is not intended to replace advice of a medical doctor or security screening personnel.
This Limited Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and no representative or person is authorized to assume for Hall Productions any other liability in connection with the sale of its products. Hall Productions SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR ANY APPLICABLE PRODUCT. IF, HOWEVER, YOU ARE A CONSUMER WITHIN THE MEANING OF 15 U.S.C. 2301(3), THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES IS EFFECTIVE ONLY FOR PERIODS OUTSIDE THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. Exclusions. This Limited Warranty does not apply to the cosmetic appearance of the light box product; to broken or cracked cabinets; to any accessory not supplied by Hall Productions, including light bulbs, whether or not used with any of its products; to any product that has been subject to misuse, abuse, or over voltage; to any product that has been modified by non-Hall Productions personnel; or to any product damaged or impaired by shipping (whether or not caused by poor packaging), neglect, accident, wiring not installed by Hall Productions, improper light bulb voltage, or use in violation of the safety instructions furnished by Hall Productions or of generally accepted industry practice.
6. Non-Assignment. This Limited Warranty is not assignable by you. Any attempt to assign or transfer any of the rights, duties, or obligations hereof is void.